Senin, 09 Maret 2009

I chose this video as I crave Martabak especially sweet Martabak!! OMG my fav is butter, sugar and peanuts or butter AND Nutella. This video fits into my org focus ATM as we are looking at the market place with a focus on fruit and vege stalls but Nutella used to be nuts (a sort of fruit) and sugar sort of grows on trees.... so in my Martabak crazed mind its a great fit. I really miss the Martabak sellers and the sweet, sweet aromas mmmmmm, Indo Martabak. I DO NOT recommend Martabak (sweet) for those on a diet or those who are scared of fat and sugar!!

Sweet Martabak is like a big, fat, fluffy pancake - and its delicious! Generally there are a few fillings to chose from, peanuts, Nutella, sugar, cheese (ewww), honey or others. Last time I was in Indonesia I was buying them for RP300 ea (approx 30 cents) Be careful watching the video, your cholesterol level may fly off the chart - beware.

2 komentar:

  1. Bagus Ibu, this video is good for "instruction" especially in cooking.
    In Indonesia there are 2 kinds of Martabak, Martabak Manis or some call it Martabak Bandung as in the video and Martabak Asin (originally from India) with eggs, spring onion and shallot for the fillings.
    Ibu, you should try the Rp. 50.000 one enak sekali!

    BalasHapus
  2. With cheese or without cheese? :)

    (They have martabak asin at Murdoch, it's enak!)

    BalasHapus